Egg is colour changing digital room thermometer, another clever
innovation from the people who brought you grobag baby sleeping bags.
is vital in creating a safe sleeping environment for your baby and
should be maintained at 16-20°C to help reduce the risk of cot death.
Grobag egg glows yellow if the room temperature is within recommended guidelines
(16-20°C). If the room temperature is outside this range, it acts as a
reminder for you to take action to cool or heat the room, or to adjust
your babies bedding or clothing.
Provides a soft nightlight glow to babies room, also includes a safe sleep guide.
- Blue - too cold (under 16°C)
- Yellow - recommended (16-20°C)
- Orange - warm (21-24°C)
- Red - too warm (over 24°C)
The Grobag Egg Offers
- Digital room thermometer with permanent back-lit LCD readout
- Provides a soft nightlight glow
- Mains power adaptor included
- Instructions and safe sleep guide enclosed