The Phil & Teds Escape baby carrier for dads on the go. The P&T Escape offers an intelligent design, feather light and compact exo–skeletal structure the Phil and Teds Escape Carrier will help you pack more into your adventures.
The self-sprung quick fold base allows easy set-downs, and the adjustable adult harness, back length and hip belt, and the largely adjustable child seat with fully adjustable padded harness and neck support will keep you and your child comfortable on your rambles.
The rip-stop materials of the Escape can withstand the toughest elements, and if there are any little accidents the zip off day pack includes a padded changing mat.
- Intelligent design - very techy for us dads.
- Feather light & compact exo-skeletal structure: pack more into your escape plan.
- Tackle all the elements with rugged wearing, rip-stop materials.
- Self-sprung quick fold base for stable set-down.
- Zip off day pack for sharing the load.
- Drink bladder compatible sleeve & slide-adjust chest strap for maximum comfort no matter what your size.
- Intelligent comfort.
- Ergonomic, adjustable adult harness, back length & hip belt.
- Insanely adjustable child seat with fully adjustable padded harness & neck support.
- Recommended age: 3-4 mth up to 3 yrs. (or max load)
- Slide Adjust Harness System (infinite adjustment in 2 simple steps)
- Body-tech Fit System (fully padded, breathable body support system)
- Ergo Fit Lumber Control (ultra padded belt for back and hip support)
- Base Loading Technology (lightweight, inner-sprung folding system for stability control)
- H20 Hydration zone.
- Removable rear vision mirror.
- Kiddie foot stirrups.
- Tough, washable & waterproof fabrics (300 & 600 denier),with reflective safety print.
- Integrated & moldable child head support.
- Sunhood with removable rain/wind cover.
- Padded change mat.
Dimensions and Weights:
70 x 32 x 45 cm / 27.6 x 12.6 x 17.7 inches.
Folded: 70 x 32 x 15cm / 27.6 x 12.6 x 5.9 inches.
Max load: 18kgs. (40lbs)
Min weight: 7.3 kgs. (16lbs)
Weight: 2kg /4.4 lbs.
Safety certified - EN 13209-1:2004 - Europe.
See I told you the P&T Escape is techie!